Quick And Easy Tips For General Care of Your Property
- Keep outdoor outlets covered and unplug electronics both inside and outside when not in use.
- Keep leaves and other debris off of your lawn as much as possible because they can create uneven spotting in grass.
- Always make sure that someone can watch over your house if you have to leave for an extended period of time.
- Try to make sure you are trimming away dead parts of plants and watch for diseases that might try to take over your gardens.
- Keep plants away from touching the edge of your house to help keep the inside of your home bug free.